[nvmewin] support for NVME DataSet Mgmt

Luse, Paul E paul.e.luse at intel.com
Mon Jan 21 10:42:08 PST 2013

It's only because at the time Windows (storport) didn't support passing TRIM through to the miniport.  When we talked about the roadmap for this year, this is one of those items (and its small) now that Win8 and 2012 pass it through the driver can field it.  No specific date was determined though, as soon as someone contributes it, it will be there J

Thx
Paul