[nvmewin] Have you any patch ready for the view before 1.2 release ?

Kwok Kong Kwok.Kong at pmcs.com
Wed Jul 17 13:28:37 PDT 2013

All,

We  plan to make a 1.2 release this month.  We expect two more patches
for this release, one from Yong chen of Huawei and the other one from
Judy of Samsung.

Yong is still debugging his feature (hibernation) and I don't think he
can make it to the 1.2 release.  His feature will be checked in after
the 1.2 release. Yong is ok with this.

Judy, are you ready to send out your patch this Friday ?  If not, then
your patch has to be delayed after the 1.2 release.

I plan to ask Alex to build a 1.2 release candidate for final testing
next week. If there is no problem, then a final 1.2 release will be made
at the end of July.

Please let me know if you have any questions/comment.

Thanks

-Kwok