[nvmewin] ***UNCHECKED*** OFA Windows NVMe Driver Release Version 1.2 Candidate

Alex Chang Alex.Chang at pmcs.com
Tue Jul 23 09:42:17 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Please find the attached release candidate that I had run through all
required tests. As for the changes, it includes:

1.       Removal of compiling flag COMPLETE_IN_DPC and associated codes.

2.       Because the released driver will be test signed, changed
nvme.inf to make the driver installed as long as the device contains
Class Code 010802.

The password is ofawin.

Please review the changes and provide your feedbacks in your earliest
convenience. We plan to release it before end of July once the approvals
are received from Intel and LSI.

Thanks,

Alex