[nvmewin] Sandisk patch delay

Gurpreet Anand Gurpreet.Anand at sandisk.com
Mon Jun 3 17:44:34 PDT 2013

We apologize for the delay. Dharani is OOO and will be back next week and we should be able to submit the patch once he is back.

From: <Robles>, Raymond C <raymond.c.robles at intel.com<mailto:raymond.c.robles at intel.com>>
Date: Monday, June 3, 2013 4:44 PM
To: "nvmewin at lists.openfabrics.org<mailto:nvmewin at lists.openfabrics.org>" <nvmewin at lists.openfabrics.org<mailto:nvmewin at lists.openfabrics.org>>
Subject: [nvmewin] Sandisk patch delay

Hello,

It appears the Sandisk patch for Mode Sense is taking longer than expected. In order to keep things moving along with the OFA driver, I’m going to take the Sandisk patch offline for now until they can resolve their issues.  Once they have worked out the kinks, they can re-submit. In the meantime, Alex from IDT has a patch he’d like to push and I also have a patch I’d like to push.

Alex, please send your patch out for code review as soon as possible and then I will send out my patch immediately after.

Thanks,
Ray

[cid:image001.png at 01CB3870.4BB88E70]
Raymond C. Robles
NVM Solutions Group | Internal SSD Engineering
Technology & Manufacturing Group
Intel Corporation
Desk: 480.554.2600
Mobile: 480.399.0645

PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended only for the use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by telephone or e-mail (as shown above) immediately and destroy any and all copies of this message in your possession (whether hard copies or electronically stored copies).