[nvmewin] OFA NVMe Windows Maintainer Coverage

Robles, Raymond C raymond.c.robles at intel.com
Thu Jun 6 14:00:52 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I just wanted to send out a quick email informing this distribution list that I will be going on sabbatical starting next week. I will be gone from June 10th to August 4th. During my absence, Alex Change from IDT (alex.chang at idt.com<mailto:alex.chang at idt.com>) will be the acting OFA Windows NVMe maintainer. Please direct any and all maintainer issues to him. For questions on the driver in general, please use this distribution list. And for general technical questions on NVM Express, please use the NVMe working group distribution list (technical at nvmeexpress.org<mailto:technical at nvmeexpress.org>).

Thanks,
Ray

[cid:image001.png at 01CB3870.4BB88E70]
Raymond C. Robles
NVM Solutions Group | Internal SSD Engineering
Technology & Manufacturing Group
Intel Corporation
Desk: 480.554.2600
Mobile: 480.399.0645