[nvmewin] New Patch From IDT

Chang, Alex Alex.Chang at idt.com
Fri Mar 15 12:08:52 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I am attaching a new patch that includes the following changes:
1. In nvmeinit.c and nvmestat.c
- When Metadata is enabled, the associated drive is not visible to the host to avoid system crash when processing Read/Write commands.
2. In nvmesnti.c, nvmesnti.h and nvmesntitypes.h
- Added handling zero length in Read/Write commands except Read6/Write6.
- Added handling buffer over-run/under-run for Read/Write commands.
- Fixed Read6/Write6 zero length bug in CDB.
3. In nvmestd.c
- Fixed system crash issue when LunExtensionTable is not allocated and requests hit NVMeBuildIo. It happens when driver is not initialized successfully.

Please review the changes and provide feedbacks if you have any. If nobody disagrees with the changes, I will remind Ray to merge them in two weeks.

Thanks,
Alex