[nvmewin] New OFA Windows NVMe source maintainer

Robles, Raymond C raymond.c.robles at intel.com
Tue Oct 29 12:15:08 PDT 2013

Thanks Kwok! I have really enjoyed my role in the development and promotion of this driver and take great pride in helping to deliver the first standardized Windows NVMe driver to the open source community. I know Alex will do a great job as the source maintainer.

Best of luck to everyone... feel free to keep in contact with me.

Thanks,
Ray Robles
raymond.c.robles at intel.com<mailto:raymond.c.robles at intel.com>