[nvmewin] [ewg] links and such

Freyensee, James P james.p.freyensee at intel.com
Fri Apr 25 12:29:07 PDT 2014

Ken:

I have a couple questions.

1.     In this website: http://www.nvmexpress.org/products/, the Windows driver link is still broken.  It points to this url which is broken:

https://www.openfabrics.org/resources/developer-tools/nvme-windows-development.html

2.       SVN question.  On the page https://www.openfabrics.org/index.php/developer-tools/windows-tools.html, this link:

The repository can be browsed with a Web browser at https://www.openfabrics.org/svnrepo/ofw. This is a view/checkout-only repository with the browser.

Is behaving differently than before the website/repo migration.  Before I really could use a web browser and it would give me the directories I would see as if I pulled the code to my computer.  I definitely did not see the SVN directories “conf”, “db”, “gen1”, etc., etc like is seen now when I use my web browser to try and browse the directory structure and try and find single files.

Is this expected behavior?  It didn’t work this way before.

Thanks,
Jay