[nvmewin] Utility to view NVMe Identify Data

Mike Berhan mikeb at bustrace.com
Tue Aug 19 10:37:51 PDT 2014

I've updated our free storage manager applet to decode an NVMe drive's
IDENTIFY controller and namespace structure (NVMe 1.1 decoding).  If you
want to test it against your drive, simply download it from here:

http://www.bustrace.com/downloads/free_utilities.php

Select the "busTRACE Storage Manager v10.0.019" option.

Install and run.  Click on your NVMe device.  If the miniport properly
supports pass through IOCTLs, you'll see a hyperlink to view additional NVMe
information.  The device temperature currently is not displayed within the
GUI.  That will change once the miniport supports the Log Sense temperature
command (or I modify the utility to retrieve the data through NVMe).

Thought this might be helpful to the NVMe community.  Please e-mail me any
questions/comments.  Thanks.

Mike Berhan

busTRACE Technologies