[nvmewin] links and such

kens at flatbed.openfabrics.org kens at flatbed.openfabrics.org
Mon Mar 31 08:12:57 PDT 2014

We are migrating all web service to hardware. Some links and urls are not yet working, but I diligently trying to solve the issues. The web site, lists server, and mail server are running. Bugs are bugs.openfabrics.org/bugzilla/. The git daemon is running, but the web interface is not yet up. SVN is available through a client at svn://flatbed.openfabrics.org. The web interface is not up yet. My goal is to have them running today.

Thanks for your patience. And thanks to Vladimir for help in getting the git daemon running.

Ken