[nvmewin] NVMe Windows driver copy progress issue

mithun.davis at keysight.com mithun.davis at keysight.com
Fri Oct 17 03:12:39 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am faced with a particular problem with the NVMe driver for Windows. I am using the 1.3 revision of the driver. When I copy a large file onto the device, it appears to have been copied in windows explorer but in the background the driver still seems to be copying it. The device being used is not very fast to respond which is the cause of the slow speed. Can anyone please help with why the file appears to be copied in windows explorer? I would like it to show the copy status as close to actual as possible.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Mithun