[nvmewin] NVMe Windows driver

Robles, Raymond C raymond.c.robles at intel.com
Tue Apr 7 18:47:09 PDT 2015

Hi Jinghai,

Yes, this link takes you directly to the source that can be browsed via your web browser. As I mentioned in my response below, the OFA site is down right now, and only certain pages work. The OFA website admins are working on porting to a new web address. You found one of the working links.

The port of the OFA website is about 90% complete, and I’m in the process of reviewing all the NVMe Windows driver information for correctness. Please expect the website to be back up in the next week or so. Again, the link I provided below will have more complete information.

If the address of our OFA NVMe Windows driver changes, then I’ll update this distribution list with the new address.

Thanks,
Ray