[nvmewin] out of memory in the NVMePreparePRPs function

Robles, Raymond C raymond.c.robles at intel.com
Wed Apr 15 11:02:05 PDT 2015

Hi Cheng,

Thanks for bringing this issue up. I reviewed the code and see the potential issue. Arguably, TxLength should never be larger than the MDTS set by our driver during setup/enum (Storport will honor this max transfer size), but the bug is in the code nevertheless.

Generally, the process for the OFA driver is that when someone, or some company, finds a bug in the OFA driver then they are also asked to submit a patch to resolve that issue. Are you able to submit a patch to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Ray