[nvmewin] NVMe device unable to started

GoogleCalendar jeremy.tsai.911 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:06:31 PDT 2015

Hello,

	I tried to install the release 1.4,

	but there’s an issue causing the device unable to start.

	Originally, I use the standard driver from MS for the NVMe device.

	The device is started and recognized by the disk drive.

	After I updating the driver to name-1.4 driver, the community 1.0e driver,

	The device was not started and not recognized by the disk drive.

	Based on the event log I saw, I only know there’s a problem: 0x15.
	(firstly configured by oem73.inf, then unable to start due to name)

	Can you guys have any ideas about how to fix the starting failure.

	Or what information, Windows log I can look up into?

	The attached file is the Event Log, Event ID 411.