[nvmewin] NVMe device unable to started

Robles, Raymond C raymond.c.robles at intel.com
Fri Apr 24 23:49:00 PDT 2015

If you are using WinDbg, you will have to enable prints for Storport Miniports. The command is

ed KD_STORMINIPORT_MASK 0xf

For DebugView, you shouldn’t have to modify any settings. But you will need to insure you set all the correct capture settings in the tool itself. Here are 2 links for reference…

https://debugviewpp.wordpress.com/2014/01/04/7/
http://nutsaboutnets.com/faqs/dbgview/

Be sure you are capturing kernel output.