[nvmewin] Amy way to avoid loading inbox NVMe driver in WINPE

Abhijit Khande abhijit.khande at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 11:02:55 PDT 2015

Hi Ray,

Thanks for this data. But I want to avoid loading inbox NVMe driver
(StorNvme.sys) while OS installation in WINPE.
Currently if we boot in WINPE during OS installation inbox NVMe gets loaded
and claim NVMe drives. This I want to avoid.

I want to avoid loading inbox NVMe and load our open-source driver and
claim the NVMe devices

Thanks,
Abhijit