[nvmewin] OFA Release Plan: Release #1 2015 -- Call for patch volunteers

Iuliu Rus iuliur at google.com
Mon Aug 3 13:39:53 PDT 2015

Thank you,
I have sent the first patch containing the fuzz test fixes.
We really hope you will consider patch process changes. Sending zips across
is error prone as somebody will have to manually merge changes. Besides the
time spent, we run the risk of regressing some earlier change and negate
half of the benefits of a source control. Also, dealing with code reviews
is harder than it needs to be (as github has them associated with the
precise code line and so on).