[nvmewin] OFA NVMe Windows Driver 2015 planning

Luse, Paul E paul.e.luse at intel.com
Mon Jan 12 16:32:22 PST 2015

Wow, how time flies.  it's been a while for me but wanted to pass along my thanks to both Kwok and Alex - in this thing from day 1 and always just rock solid!  Congrats too to Ray and Carolyn, I know you guys will carry on the quality traditions set forth for your predecessors...  all of them :)

-Paul