[nvmewin] send ADMIN_FIRMWARE_IMAGE_DOWNLOAD command fail

Robles, Raymond C raymond.c.robles at intel.com
Mon Jun 22 14:33:26 PDT 2015

Hi Cheng,

Could you please provide contents of the pass through IOCTL structure you create? Also, any of the sample user space code you use to create the IOCTL would be helpful.

In addition, have you referenced the PT IOCTL document on the nvmewin repo? This document has sample code on how to construct pass through IOCTL's.

Thanks,
Ray