[nvmewin] OFA Release Plan: Release #1 2015 -- Call for patch volunteers

Robles, Raymond C raymond.c.robles at intel.com
Thu May 14 22:52:56 PDT 2015

Hello,

We always welcome companies to submit patches for candidate features. No other company has volunteered for concurrent channels at this time. We would gladly welcome your patch at your earliest convenience. The first release for 2015 is planned for ~August/September... would you like to volunteer for this patch prior to this release?

As for a race condition synchronization fix for FreeQList, could you please describe the issue you were seeing and how you addressed it?

Thanks,
Ray