[nvmewin] Changes for SNTL 1.5 and SCSI Persistent Reserve In/Out

Robles, Raymond C raymond.c.robles at intel.com
Thu Nov 12 14:23:30 PST 2015

Thanks Tom! We'll rerun our tests.

Thanks,
Ray

From: Thomas Freeman [mailto:thomas.freeman at hgst.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 3:23 PM
To: Robles, Raymond C; nvmewin at lists.openfabrics.org
Subject: RE: [nvmewin] Changes for SNTL 1.5 and SCSI Persistent Reserve In/Out

Hi Ray,
There were issues with the IEKEY, RACQA, RRELA, RREGA and RTYPE.
I'm attaching a new file with those fixes - SNTL15ResInOut111215.zip (password "nvmehgst").

The code passes Scsi compliance testing (reservation is not enabled)
As before, I am doing a manual validation of PERSISTENT RESERVATION IN/OUT.

Tom Freeman
Software Engineer, Device Manager and Driver Development
HGST, a Western Digital company
thomas.freeman at hgst.com<mailto:thomas.freeman at hgst.com>
507-322-2311

[HGST_Logo_email]