[nvmewin] Send patch and apply to be a maintainer of NVMe Windws Driver

Yawei Cao yawei.cao at memblaze.com
Mon Feb 29 20:15:48 PST 2016

Hi,
I’m a Windows driver engineer in Memblaze in Beijing.
During my working, I find a bug of Windows driver. The bug is Windows OS crash when the core number larger than 256.
The root cause is the data type of Variable “Core” is UCHAR. If the core number larger than 256, the for structure below will be an endless loop. And then, the system will be a long time with a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

Best regards,
Yawei
Email:yawei.cao at memblaze.com<mailto:jing.zhang at memblaze.com>