[nvmewin] Input needed for NVMe Drivers presentation at FMS 2016

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Fri Jul 29 15:34:01 PDT 2016

Uma – I can provide you with a slide or two addressing some early thinking that is going on within the OFA’s OpenFabrics Interfaces project.  This would be more directional than it would be detailed architecture or design.  Is that what you’re looking for?

Regards,
-Paul Grun
OFA Vice Chair, OFIWG Co-chair

Advanced Technology Group