[nvmewin] Windows Driver Community Release worked just once

Nisha Miller nisha.miller420 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 07:49:53 PDT 2016

Hi,

I have a PCIe NVME card under development that works on Linux. I want
to use this card on Win 7 64bit.

I downloaded the NVMe Windows Driver Community Release source code,
built and installed it. The very first time the driver loaded, it was
able to detect my NVME board and send admin commands. However it
Asserted while creating I/O completion queue. After that it has
stopped working under Windows (but continues to work under Linux).

I see that when driver loads, DriverEntry() returns 0, but
NVMeFindAdapter does not get called. What can I do to fix this issue?

TIA
Nisha Miller