[nvmewin] device formatted time

許銘洲 joe_mchsu at phison.com
Thu Dec 7 00:39:17 PST 2017

Hi, Everyone,
I have a formatted time issue with OFA driver on windows 10. I use a 256GB Nvme drive to test. Device’s formatted time costs about 40~50 seconds with OFA driver, but it only costs 1 ~ 2 seconds with Microsoft inbox nvme driver.
Is there any chance to improve it?
Thanks,
       Joe#3138

This message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender, completely delete the message and any attachments, and destroy all copies. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.