[nvmewin] Domain qq.com

Ken Strandberg kens at openfabrics.org
Wed Jan 3 09:06:12 PST 2018

The mail server has been flooded with fake email requests from the cloud
service provider @qq.com (apparently a Chinese CSP). I have blocked all
sender emails at the mail server with this domain (that is, all qq.com
emails sent to openfabrics.org are blocked by Postfix). I've also
disallowed list subscription to nvmewin, because it was hitting this list
hard.

If you are a recipient with this domain, the mail server will not block
outgoing mails to this domain, but any mails sent from this domain will be
blocked. So, if you are a valid recipient with this email domain, or know
someone who is, please let me know so I can communicate with that person.
This is an unusually drastic action, but it was flooding valid recipients'
email boxes with mail and causing havoc.

Thanks,

Ken
Sys Admin