[Ofa_board] Invitation to a special meeting with our legal counsel

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Fri May 24 12:14:01 PDT 2019

At the Board meeting this week, Paul reported our actions to respond to
"EAR laws" as they apply to one of our members, Huawei. We have suspended
Huawei's membership privileges-- we hope this is temporary and we can
rescind this action soon.

However, before we can take the step of restoring Huawei's membership
privileges, we need to have a detailed discussion with our legal counsel,
Brad Biddle. Paul and I are planning on having a Zoom meeting with Brad
this coming Tuesday at 11 Pacific.

The meeting logistics follow for those interested in participating

Comments/questions welcome, of course
.
.
.Jim Ryan is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/773409291
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2Fj%2F773409291&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNHl5Tp76FAUBP0m0Vw2CIoBjs6qIw>

One tap mobile