[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Training Materials Issue

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 15:24:02 PDT 2016

I'm forming an ad hoc team of OFA Board members and individuals who have
significant interest in the OFA, per Susan's creation of some email
distribs, now w/n the domain of the OFA.

This is an invitation to participate in a Doodle poll so I can determine
whether a few suggested times work for those of you who have interest.

My practice is to let "the world" know about the proposed times and use
your responses to determine who should be included. So, if you're
interested but unavailable, plz so indicate so I'll know that's the case
and I can continue to work to find the best possible time.

I assume you're all familiar with this issue per recent XWG meetings and
discussions. However, if that's not the case, let me know and I can send
some additional info to help you decide whether to participate

Following is the URL for the Doodle poll, keeping in mind this is Pacific
time:

http://doodle.com/poll/uubpvsetehdkp9gp

This is an update to an earlier email, so if you've already responded,
please ignore this.

Thanks in advance for your interest and participation

regards, Jim