[Ofa_boardplus] RE-sending the Board invite

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Thu Aug 18 11:07:35 PDT 2016

It would seem that the call in url I had in the agenda was incorrect.
My bad.

Below is the original invite for Board meetings.

It was suggested I post the call in info at the bottom of the agenda, but that seems to have confused everyone - mostly me.  :(

I’ll try to verify the url before sending in the future.

Begin forwarded message: