[Ofa_boardplus] XWG 12/8 (2nd Thursday Mtg)

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Thu Dec 8 11:17:24 PST 2016

My sincerest apologies for any wasted effort folks put into this call.
November and December are difficult months for all of us due to holidays and SC.
At LANL we have a few large projects that are in critical stages - which has added to these difficulties.

Next Thursday, 12/15, is the December Board meeting, which is fairly critical and will include important discussions.
The following Thursday, 12/22, is still a work day and at this time I plan on holding an XWG meeting.
The last Thursday, 12/29, is during the LANL Winter Closure ... but if there is interest, we can meet then as well.

We can discuss whether to hold the 22nd and 29th meetings at the Board meeting on the 15th.

Thank you.