[Ofa_boardplus] Need input on November Meetings

Bernard Metzler BMT at zurich.ibm.com
Thu Nov 3 08:00:24 PDT 2016

Susan,
I am fine with all three options for the Board meeting.

Despite pending feedback regarding the financial situation of the
organisation, I propose putting at the agenda as an additional item a
formal review of the funding of the Executive Director position. We already
touched upon that last week.

Thanks and best regards,
Bernard