[Ofa_boardplus] OFS17 Call for Sessions

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Tue Nov 15 09:39:41 PST 2016

OFA Board and Members,
Attached is a one page flyer announcing our call for session for the 2017 OFA Workshop.
We would like those of you with booths on the floor to put a stack of these in your booth.
If you need help getting them printed, I can tap one of the LANL folks who is on site to get that done.
( I am not at SC this year )

Please respond if you have a booth and are willing to distribute these.

Also - there are usually boards all over the place with notices, etc.
Please let me know if you are willing to print some and put them up on those boards.
( If not, I will try and persuade a LANL person to do it )

Thanx.

Susan Coulter / HPC-DES
Network Capability Lead
(505) 667-8425
“Once in a while you get shown the light
    In the strangest of places if you look at it right”  Robert Hunter