[Ofa_boardplus] XWG Meeting 10/13
Coulter, Susan K
skc at lanl.gov
Wed Oct 12 16:01:37 PDT 2016
We will continue the discussion around the number and type of Directors.
Currently, I believe, we agree that
1. The number of directors is equal to the number of Promoter companies plus 2
2. Each company appoints one person as a director
3. The 2 additional Director positions will be elected
Issues related to #3 are:
a. Election details:
i. Who is eligible to be one of these directors and will they be a "member" ?
ii. Who is eligible to vote on those 2 seats ?
b. Do the 2 additional Directors have a vote or are they simply advisory ?
c. How we protect an organization's IP if they have an employee in one of these seats
( I spoke with our counsel John Mitchell about this one )
The next logical discussions are:
- Definition, Clarification and Election of officers
- Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary, Treasurer
- Term limits for those officers
- Term limits for Directors, appointed and elected
Meeting information below ... talk to you tomorrow !
JOIN WEBEX MEETING
Meeting number (access code): 805 620 679
JOIN BY PHONE
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll
Global call-in numbers:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ofa_boardplus