[Ofa_boardplus] XWG Meeting 10/13

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Wed Oct 12 16:01:37 PDT 2016

We will continue the discussion around the number and type of Directors.

Currently, I believe, we agree that

1.  The number of directors is equal to the number of Promoter companies plus 2
2.  Each company appoints one person as a director
3.  The 2 additional Director positions will be elected

Issues related to #3 are:

    a.  Election details:
        i.  Who is eligible to be one of these directors and will they be a "member" ?
        ii.  Who is eligible to vote on those 2 seats ?
    b. Do the 2 additional Directors have a vote or are they simply advisory ?
    c. How we protect an organization's IP if they have an employee in one of these seats
    ( I spoke with our counsel John Mitchell about this one )

The next logical discussions are:
- Definition, Clarification and Election of officers
    - Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary, Treasurer
- Term limits for those officers
- Term limits for Directors, appointed and elected

Meeting information below ... talk to you tomorrow !

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://lanl-us.webex.com/lanl-us/j.php?MTID=ma42f4c14d6c8110f39e1e6d7261db5d5
Meeting number (access code): 805 620 679

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll

Global call-in numbers:
https://lanl-us.webex.com/lanl-us/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=476916352&tollFree=0