[Ofa_boardplus] Draft meeting minutes from 3 August 2017

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Tue Aug 8 16:13:17 PDT 2017

> On Aug 5, 2017, at 11:09 PM, Aguilar, Michael J. <mjaguil at sandia.gov> wrote:
>
> <OFAXWGminutes_20170803.pdf>

A couple modifications:

1.  The last sentence under #3 was probably related to Christoph’s comment that the RDMA subsystem could also influence the TCP stack.
I think we can remove that sentence.

2.  The statement under #8 needs to be changed.  We will have an XWG meeting this Thursday the 10th.
The following week, the 17th, is canceled, and we will meet again on the 24th.
( The statement on #7 is accurate, the Board meeting is being moved from the 17th to the 31st. )

Thanx !

Susan Coulter / HPC-DES
Network Capability Lead
(505) 667-8425
“Once in a while you get shown the light
    In the strangest of places if you look at it right”  Robert Hunter