[Ofa_boardplus] August 10, 2017 minutes

Jason Gunthorpe jgunthorpe at obsidianresearch.com
Thu Aug 17 11:00:48 PDT 2017

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 10:13:58PM +0000, Coulter, Susan K wrote:

> My bad on my previous comment (copied below), the 2018 draft budget
> does show $48,362 as possible surplus in 2017.  Perhaps modify the
> minutes to say "The last report on the 2017 budget shows a possible
> $48,362 surplus".

The surprlus/deficit at each year is one number, but I notice the
budget does not carry the last year surplus into Income, so my
question would be what is the total accumulated reserve?

It would be easier to understand the OFA's finances if a monthly
estimated cash flow format was provided. It is hard to esimate how
much long term cash reserve is needed without also understanding how
the inflows/outflows are scheduled..

Jason