[Ofa_boardplus] [EXTERNAL] OFA Board Agenda 8/31

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Thu Aug 31 05:43:22 PDT 2017

Susan

I will be attending this meeting.  I intend to be available for the XWG meeting next week, as well.

Mike

On 8/30/17, 4:23 PM, "Ofa_boardplus on behalf of Coulter, Susan K" <ofa_boardplus-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org on behalf of skc at lanl.gov> wrote:

    Attached is the Board agenda and >draft< contracts for Executive Director and Maintainer positions.
    ( to Scott’s point about getting a handle on actual costs )

    The minutes I have from the 7/20 Board meeting are not the updated version, so I have not attached them.
    Mike, I believe, is out this week - so we may need to skip the approval of the July minutes for now.

    JOIN WEBEX MEETING

    https://lanl-us.webex.com/lanl-us/j.php?MTID=mdb95fdb147984d0ff4f2a36158400f8a

    Meeting807 839 671

    JOIN BY PHONE