[Ofa_boardplus] XWG/Board Mtg Dec 14/21

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Fri Dec 8 13:51:08 PST 2017

The third Thursday (Board Meeting) is 12/21 - dangerously close to Christmas and one day after Hanukkah ends.
Next Thursday, 12/14, may be a better choice for a Board meeting, but is during Hanukkah.

Please send me your thoughts and I will decide whether to move the Board Meeting.

There >will< be a votable at that meeting:
LANL moves to hire Jim Ryan as the Executive Director for the OFA for the calendar year 2018, terms and conditions will be as defined in the document titled ExecDirContract2018.docx.
That document is attached to this email - and contains a slight reduction in hourly compensation which Jim and I agreed to due to the financial uncertainty of some aspects of the OFA.

We also have some InterOp spreadsheets to review and a decision to make wrt funding and recovering costs for the 2018 InterOp.
That data will be reviewed at the meeting(s).