[Ofa_boardplus] Voteable items concerning Alliance Officers for Thursday's BoD meeting

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Wed Feb 15 01:08:52 PST 2017

Attached are a series of motions relative to the officers of the alliance.  These motions are based on a discussion held at last Thursday's XWG meeting.

Note that I missed the 72 hour deadline as required by the groundrules, but fortunately that rule can be waived by unanimous agreement of all those participating in the meeting, with finalization of any vote deferred for 24 hours after the meeting.

In other words, if all agree, we can consider these motions on Thursday.  If not, we can defer until the March meeting.

Regards,
-Paul

Advanced Technology Group
Cray, Inc.