[Ofa_boardplus] Possible OFA BoD time change ?

Dale, David David.Dale at netapp.com
Fri Jan 6 08:10:00 PST 2017

1 works best for me…

--
David Dale
Director Industry Standards
CTO Office, NetApp
1-617-417-7861
ddale at netapp.com

On 1/5/17, 6:46 PM, "Ofa_boardplus on behalf of Coulter, Susan K" <ofa_boardplus-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org on behalf of skc at lanl.gov> wrote:

    Folks,
    Once again, I have an intractable schedule conflict on 1/19, our scheduled BoD meeting.
    That meeting has 2 important topics on the agenda - bylaws and budget.
    Please let me know if you are able/willing to do either of the following:

    1.  Move the BoD to Thursday 1/26 in place of scheduled XWG
              (this allows the advance notice of a special Board meeting schedule)

    2.  Move the BoD to Noon Mountain time on Thursday 1/19 - the currently scheduled day, but one hour later.

    If neither of these work, I will miss or be significantly late to the BoD meeting.
    The Network Agenda item at my intractably double-booked review is 8-11:30 Mountain.

    My apologies for this conflict.

    Susan Coulter / HPC-DES
    Network Capability Lead
    (505) 667-8425
    “Once in a while you get shown the light
        In the strangest of places if you look at it right”  Robert Hunter