[Ofa_boardplus] 20 July 2017 Board minutes Corrected

Weber, Lilia A Lilia.Weber at unisys.com
Mon Jul 24 09:00:11 PDT 2017

I also would like to correct what I said in the meeting.

Minutes currently state:

•                      Lilia Weber (Unisys) wanted to make a change in the wording for the Draft Mission Statement from Create to Foster. Also, she stated that she felt that the words high speed networking is a concern.

Please correct to:

•                     Lilia Weber (Unisys) suggested making a change in the wording for the Draft Mission Statement from Create to Foster. She also stated the term, “Foster”, keeps the mission statement at an abstract level.

Thank you,

Lilia

Lilia A. Weber | Principal Engineer | Certified ScrumMaster® |  s-Par®/Stealth®/Stealth(aware)

Unisys | Phone: 267.405.5065 | 610.648.7022 | Mobile: 610.716.5824 |  <mailto:Lilia.Weber at unisys.com> Lilia.Weber at unisys.com

2476 Swedesford Rd., Malvern, PA 19355