[Ofa_boardplus] OFA XWG 7/27

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Thu Jul 27 08:20:35 PDT 2017

Paul and I have conflicts today, so the XWG call will be cancelled.

We have completed a series of interviews with several members regarding OFED, OFA software, dual license and mission.
We will schedule a few more, and in the mean time are collating our results.
Some common themes have arisen and we hope to present a summary in a couple weeks.

Have a great day/week !

Susan Coulter / HPC-DES
Network Capability Lead
(505) 667-8425
“Once in a while you get shown the light
    In the strangest of places if you look at it right”  Robert Hunter