[Ofa_boardplus] XWG meeting minutes 6/1/17

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 14:14:34 PDT 2017

I'm offering the minutes now, I hope in plenty of time for our next
meeting. As you can imagine, it was a complex discussion and it took time
to organize it into something resembling succinct threads w/n each topic
area.

I'm offering reasonably detailed notes in hopes we don't have to cover this
ground again, as well as summary points so we don't lose sight of the key
issues.

As always comments/questions/corrections are welcome

regards, Jim