[Ofa_boardplus] emulex/avago?

Bill Lee Bill at Mellanox.com
Fri Mar 24 10:14:46 PDT 2017

David,

Thanks.  I’ll have the Emulex logo removed.  Jump Trading is a promoter but they requested that we do not publish their logo on our page.

I just uploaded the budget to Causeway.

Regards,
Bill

From: David Brean [mailto:david.brean at oracle.com]
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 10:00 AM
To: Susan Coulter <skc at lanl.gov>; Bill Lee <Bill at Mellanox.com>
Cc: ofa_boardplus at lists.openfabrics.org , <ofa_boardplus at lists.openfabrics.org>
Subject: emulex/avago?

I’m looking at the OFA members page, see here<https://www.openfabrics.org/index.php/member-companies.html>, and it show Emulex/Avago as a Promoter, is that accurate?  BTW, Jump Trading is missing on that page.

Also, was the OFA budget for 2017 accessible on the web?  I can’t find a copy in the "ofa_boardplus at lists.openfabrics.org<mailto:ofa_boardplus at lists.openfabrics.org>” archive or on the causeway website.  If possible, may I receive a copy?

-David