[Ofa_boardplus] XWG/Board November Meetings

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Thu Nov 9 08:31:57 PST 2017

Today: 11/9 - Cancelled.
It pains me to cancel today, as we have a lot of work to do.
The majority of that work, however, is all tied up with our mission and purpose.
We gave Paul a significant AR last time to propose a mission statement for us to use as a starting point.
With the TPC deadline and other work, that has been delayed.

11/16 - Cancelled due to SC17

11/23 - Cancelled due to Thanksgiving here in the U.S.

11/30 - November Board meeting at which there >will< be votable motions put forward.

Thanx, and my apologies for this down time at such a critical juncture.

Susan Coulter
LANL / USRC / HPC-DES
Network Lead
(505) 412-6525