[Ofa_boardplus] My thoughts on the 3 thoughts for what the OpenFabrics Alliance Mission should include.

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Tue Oct 31 14:51:40 PDT 2017

Everyone

I consolidated my thoughts into 2 sentences.

Michael Aguilar

The OpenFabrics Alliance is an organization of vendors and end users that focuses on providing network data interoperability for RDMA fabric components.  The OpenFabrics Alliance has as its goal to provide congruent API improvements as new generations of RDMA fabrics, with new features, are devised for future computing systems.