[Ofa_boardplus] Logo Program Discussion

Bowden, Paul paul.bowden at intel.com
Fri Sep 1 08:11:32 PDT 2017

Hi,
  Broadcom and Cavium are actively participating in the OFA-IWG, both debug and the current Logo event.    It’s been a productive activity and have identified and resolved interop issues, also including the Intel iWarp device Woody mentioned.  Turning out to be a good year for new devices and interop in general.

I’m a strong proponent for increasing UNH-IOL’s contribution relative to more active pre-release testing of both OFED and OS Distros and increasing the focus on SW stability. As Woody and Susan have mentioned these are both areas we’re looking to extend thru the new services agreement(s) and budget changes to improve both the value and stability of RDMA.

Paul