[Ofa_boardplus] logo program discussion

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Fri Sep 1 10:18:53 PDT 2017

Please let’s not start a new thread.
This is an important and valuable discussion - but we probably need to do this live.

For now I would suggest the XWG meeting, as was done in an email I just sent.
There are too many interested parties to take the offline, and I personally do not have enough cycles to carve out yet another weekly OFA meeting.