[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Privacy Statement

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 11:43:46 PDT 2017

Attached is an updated privacy statement based on the proposed changes I've
received. I didn't knowingly refuse any change, so if you don't see
something you were expecting, that's my mistake. Lemme know and I'll
correct it right away.

I hope we have time to review this at tomorrow's XWG meeting. Recall when
this is approved it will go to our counsel and I'll take Susan's lead as to
what further review/approval is needed

thanks, Jim