[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Newsite

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Wed Jul 18 14:41:38 PDT 2018

On Wed, 2018-07-18 at 17:23 +0000, Kolar, Divya wrote:
> Please take a minute to visit OFA’s new website that is in development. If there is feedback then please let me know.
>
> https://www.openfabrics.org/newsite/

Mostly looks nice.  The Working Groups have both an entry on the primary
menu structure, and then also another entry under the Organization tab.
This seems redundant.  And even if we keep the redundancy, I would
simply have the link under the Organization menu go to the same page as
the main Working Groups link.

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>
    GPG KeyID: B826A3330E572FDD