[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Membership Level Proposal

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 12:54:04 PDT 2018

Susan, thanks, your changes are completely responsive to the points I made
earlier. I think the notion of testing participation starting at the
Adopter level is extremely interesting and I look forward to hearing
opinions from others

A point I should have made earlier: I see you aren't recommending changes
to membership dues. Again, just noting, not offering alternative thoughts.
I can easily draft a 2019 budget as Treasurer as soon as I get some other
comments from this group

Jim